7 Steps to the Celtic Cross
Here are seven beginning steps to get you started. When you develop a clear idea about how to treat the Celtic Cross, you have a better chance of getting the most out of it.
I'll suggest certain basic rules, but as you work with and think about them and what they mean, you might develop your own variations. Any changes are based on thought, however, and a certain amount of logic; they are not just wild assumptions and guesses that make some kind of sense, but only to you.
Here are the seven steps in the process. Explore each one via The 7 Steps link on the right.
- 1. Know the positions.
- 2. Choose a significator- or not.
- 3. Know the question and write it down.
- 4. Shuffle the cards.
- 5. Place all ten cards face-down.
- 6. Turn and consider them one at a time.
- 7. Read what is there, making sense of the cards in front of you while remembering the question,